20+ years of rural development, micro-enterprise development and livelihoods. Prior stints with Government of Rajasthan, Govt. of India, SNV (Dutch NGO), SDC and The World Bank
Apni Saheli Producer Company, an FPO, was formed by merging 3 SHG federations to make it a 1800 Farmer Members’ legal entity.
Women farmers are aggregated to collect milk from.
Milk is sold locally to dairies and local markets.
Price realization of milk improved by INR 5-7 per litre
Strategic blueprint established for accessing organized markets.
Identified Dairy, Agriculture, Apiculture and Horticulture as core strengths and expansion opportunity
• A new private ltd company - Katori Fresh is born.
• Aggregation of cash crops and sale to organized markets.
• Launch of Fresh Paneer, Ghee and Khoa
• Agreement signed with Hypercity and Big Basket
• Established infrastructure for Fishery
• Product expansion to probiotic ghee, vedic ghe, unsalted white butter and unprocessed honey
• Grossed revenue of INR 130 Lakhs
• Presence in 6 stores – Hypercity, Big Bazaar, Gen Next, Food Hall, Spar
• Signed agreements with Big Bazaar (4), Big Bazaar Gen Next (3), Food Hall (5) and Spar (4)
• Expansion to multiple chain-stores in National Capital Reagion and Tier 2 cities
• New B2B and B2C channels being opened with focus on Direct to Home deliveries.